Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tennis Club

A couple weeks ago, I decided that I am on vacation (since I don't really go to class anymore) and that I should start doing vacation-y things. So, I joined a tennis club and a Barcelona tennis website. Through this site, I meet forty year-old women who kick my ass in tennis and then run back to the British instructor to tell him about how good they are.

This morning I was waiting in the reception area of the club for a re-match with a British flight attendant who beat me a couple weeks ago. The instructor was hanging out waiting for someone and we started talking. Every single one of his stories involved a. A date, b. Getting really drunk, and c. Him being the only guy there. He told me about 16 girls he went out with last night, a nice woman who lives near me that he took out to a movie last week, etc.

As he brushed his wedding-band-free hand over his mouth, I realized that he has herpes. Gross.

Shorty after, I beat the woman who had previously defeated me (he had given her a private lesson to the day before).

1 comment:

Joanna said...

i bet he gave her a "private lesson". haha man i amuse myself.