Friday, May 16, 2008

Internet

Throughout the year, I've been mooching wireless internet off my neighbors, but every few weeks they change their wireless service so I occasionally have to suffer through a day without internet. For the past week, I haven't had internet and it doesn't look like it's coming back. This is extremely upsetting for me, since I can't illegally download my favorite TV shows or communicate with friends from home anymore. I've temporarily resorted to checking my e-mail in a nearby plaza that has really crappy internet but it's just not the same as lying in bed watching America's Next Top Model. The plaza is also pretty unfriendly to those using it for anything other than hanging out and drinking beer/smoking pot. Dirty hippies keep walking by and giving me a look that says "Up yours, get your recently showered ass out of our plaza, and don't forget your computer on your way out." So I should probably go back home and get in bed and read a book or something. It's just not the same.

No comments: