Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ross

As I near the end of my year abroad, I've started to have to say goodbye to people which is really upsetting. Today was Ross' last day in Barcelona, so we walked around and went shopping all day (our store selection was based more on who had air conditioning than what we were looking for). Overall, it was a really good day, and it was pretty relaxing. Even though I'm going to see Ross pretty soon, and then will be living with him all year next year, his departure is pretty traumatizing. Here's a photo from back when Ross was still here (even though, techically he's still here since his flight doesn't leave for a few more hours):

Also, if you're reading this and are offended because you aren't Ross, and you already went home and I didn't blog about you, don't take it personally. I know Ross actually reads my blog REALLY regularly, and him leaving is a pretty pivotal moment for me.

No comments: