Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Idiota


So far this semester I had made it to all of my classes. Last night I read some more of Don Quijote (even though I hate it) because I was planning on going to class today. For some mysterious reason, my alarm went off at noon (class starts at 11:30am) and I was initially pretty annoyed that my newfound life of actually attending class was obviously coming to an end. Now that I don't have my perfect attendance record, I feel less inclined to go to every single class.

I pulled a full on George Costanza (blamed my oversleeping on God - he only believes in God for the bad things), but then I realized that this entire thing is my fault. Yesterday morning my alarm went off at 10am and I decided I wanted another hour of sleep, so I reset it to 11am, then reset it to noon an hour later.

The bright side of all this is I now have more time to sit around and finish my book, and drink some tea. The down-side is that Rosé apparently never goes to work anymore and being home all day is way less pleasant if you aren't alone. Her computer is broken so she now spends all her time in the TV/common area of the apartment, slowly turning into the Spanish equivalent of a midwestern couch potato.

No comments: