Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oktoberfest

I went to Oktoberfest in Munich last weekend. Since I'm sick of explainig it, here are some pictures (courtesy of Julie - who actually brought a camera) that pretty much sum it up:


Germany:sausage::Spain:ham


You go in tents all day (such as this one) and drink


Beer wench


Inside the tent


People I went there with


Germans who taught us drinking songs

Also, I made this my profile picture on Facebook:


Then got a message last night from my mom (yes, my mom has Facebook):

I am sure Oktoberfest was tons of fun, but that picture is not your best....Love, Mom

2 comments:

Hillary said...

it probably was your best. i really wish i could see your face cuz its prob the classic "i'm constipated/choking/drooling" beautiful hillary face.

Hillary said...

ps. its joanna. i guess im on your account. feck. ahha