Saturday, September 1, 2007

Razzmatazz


Last night I went to see Ratatat at Razzmatazz, a huge club in Vila Olimpica that has 5 separate bar/clubs in it that all play different kinds of music and have different themes. It was really fun but really easy to lose people, and I'm pretty sure Ratatat ended up playing for less than an hour.

We left after 5am so the metro was open again. The group I left with was only 4 people, one of which I'm not that close to because I wasn't in Cádiz and is kind of an asshole to me. He always looks like he's not having fun when we go out (if he even makes it out), so I was trying to dance with him and hang out with him so he would feel more part of the group. On the metro he refused to sit with us, but eventually gave in, then wouldn't talk to us. Another guy from our group asked him what was wrong, and he just pointed at me and said "I can't listen to this. Her awful Spanish is really brutal."

First of all, I'm pretty sure his Spanish is horrible. Second, people shouldn't be consistently rude and mean after I try to actually make them feel like they fit in and go out of my way to be nice, which is really difficult for me.

No comments: