Monday, September 3, 2007

Speaking of Other Blogs...

Some other blogs I am secretly in love with - mostly people I know...

hillaryswoolley.blogspot.com - Zoe's blog invented in my honor. She's way funnier than me.


j0clay.blogspot.com aka Joanna España - Joanna's take on everything we do, pretty much the same stories from a different and more descriptive perspective.


rosserichards.blogspot.com (see below) - Ross' Spain blog with some Vonnegut-y observations. Me gusta.


palomasenlaplaza.blogspot.com - Matt's Granada blog. Some weird shit happens here (think getting locked into an office when trying to get a laundry card, weird interactions in the streets with locals, etc.).

1 comment:

Matt said...

awwww youre plugging my blog in your blog! thats so sweet. Ill definately give props to The Hillary in a future post, DONT YOU WORRY. Te echo de menos.