Sunday, August 5, 2007

Soy Euro


Reasons I'm getting to be legitimately Euro:

1. I can sleep through cathedral bells.
2. I am a regular at a tapas bar and they recognize me and know what I will order (minus a couple points though because I usually get crepes and sushi which are not too Spanish).
3. I accidentally say "con vodka" when I order soda, then have to correct myself because it's 10AM.
4. I feel unnaturally drawn toward neon-colored things.
5. I take multiple siestas a day.
6. I felt guilty about leaving a discoteca at 4:30AM because it was so early.
7. I enjoy room temperature beverages.
8. I can eat mass amounts of deep fried food and still be hungry.
9. Naked people in public seem totally normal.
10.I had FLAN-flavored ice-cream yesterday.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

haha I totally agree with the 4:30am thing. thats hilarious. everyones like GAWD this place isnt good til like 6.