Monday, December 31, 2007

ID

While we were in Mexico, Price, Zoe, Ella, Alex and I were all sitting around and I thought it would be funny to bring up how Price once tried to convince me to give him my ID when I turn 21 (he's convinced we look enough alike for the gender thing to not be an issue). Instead of Price cowering in shame like I thought he would, he apparently is still convinced he can pull off using my ID.

Reasons Price will NEVER be able to pass as 21 with my ID (in 10 months):

1. On my ID, I am 5' 5" and weigh 110. Price is at least 6' 1" and weighs about 145. He claims that since he's light, it's close enough to 110.

2. On my ID, my gender is listed as Female. Price is not a female. He is sure that if he crossdresses and speaks in a fairly high voice, no one will ask him to "prove it."

3. Many of my features don't actually match up with Price's. Although we look alike, my hair is much darker than his (especially in my driver's license photo), and my teeth are very straight (whereas his look like he's been trying to chew concrete for the last five years).

I would keep going with reasons, but it's totally unnecessary. There is no way Price could pass as a girl. To prove my point, I have convinced him to participate in a "dry run," where we will go to 7-11 with my older ID that has expired and Price will put on a nice dress and try to buy cigarettes.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

is getting booze really big enough for a problem for him that he wants to pretend to be a girl? that sounds like a good idea. you shouldn't complain. crossdressing men is like the best thing in the world.