Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WWHD? (What Will Hillary Drive?)

A few days ago, my mom sent me an e-mail where she non-chalantly mentioned that Price got in a "fender bender in SF." She disguised this news by hiding it between other things she thought I would care more about.

Last night, I was on the internet (because I have so many friends and so much to do) talking to Josh, Zoe's dad (again, because I have so many friends and so much to do), and I asked him about the fender bender. Turns out, Pricey totaled my Passat (that I had not yet driven) by bailing out of an illegal u-turn and hitting a new Volvo and I am now going to be car-less over break. Josh sent me a Facebook message titled "WWHD? (What Will Hillary Drive?)" with this picture attached:


Every single person I tell this to has the immediate response of: "OH NO! Is he OKAY!?!?" YES HE IS OKAY, JESUS H. CHRIST. Not only is he okay, but odds are he is not going to get punished and my mother will buy him a new car.

On top of all this (and I am currently livid), no one in my family will come pick me up from the airport. My mom says she might, but only if that's what she needs to do to "make me feel loved."

So, Zoe, wanna come get me? I bought you a Christmas present and we're totally friends, for now, but that can all change really quickly.

1 comment:

Tinajen said...

Why do we have to pick you up to prove our love.

Okay already. I'll come get you even if I am exhausted from the renovation, Grammy's operation, and the fallout from the loss of a car, among other things.

I'll see you at the curb because they don't allow us actually into the airport.

Love, Mom