Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mexico So Far

First of all, Merry Christmas everybody.

At the airport on our way to Mexico, the airline (Mexicana) sold our seats while we were waiting in line so my mom ended up yelling at the airline employee until he pushed the silent alarm and called security. After about 10 security guards showed up (I'll post pictures on Facebook when I get back to Spain) they ended up putting us on the next flight and we got here just fine.

The house we're staying in is huge and comes with people who feed us which is great. It's rained a couple times which has actually been kind of nice, and we don't do anything beyond drinking, puzzles, Monopoly, Scrabble, and sitting by the pool.

We're staying in San Miguel de Allende which is a small, artsy-feeling town in Central Mexico. I've only made it into town a couple times because I've been busy being the laziest person ever.

Even though being away from Spain is definitely cheaper, I'm definitely starting to miss it. Last night I realized I can't picture what Joanna looks like anymore. That's pretty much on par with a child forgetting what their mom looks like - it's really scary.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hahah aww. dude you know whats hilarious. my mom has been wanting to go to that place in mexico for forever. she wants to like take pottery classes there. maybe once you turn 40 its like the coolest thing ever.