Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finals

Right now I'm about halfway through my finals. Here, you get three hours for finals but you really only need about twenty minutes. Yesterday I missed the excursion to Montserrat (some mountains near here) and Codorniu (a winery that produces cava) because we would have gotten back at 6pm and I had a final that started right then. Arguably, I could have just been late for my final but they frown upon that here. Weird.

All finals are held in these special classrooms that I've never actually had class in, where the seats are actually benches with dividers (think old school church pews but less comfortable) probably so you'll be as miserable as humanly possible. That's the only possible explanation.

1 comment:

o said...

That's ALL of my classrooms. What kind of cushy treatment are you getting?