Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Semester One Reflections

First of all, I'm done. So for all you people who aren't done yet, that totally sucks. I was like you once. And then I took my last final and spent all day holed up in my room finishing my essay and now I'm free. It's amazing.

Semester One Reflections:

I went to every single class one week of the entire semester.

My classes kind of sucked and were really long and painful to sit through.

I asked what the word "solipsism" meant on my final today (answering a really stupid prompt on Rip Van Winkle) and was told that I was supposed to know that term. That teacher sucked.

Today I finished for the semester and it was amazing.

That's about it. I'm now on vacation until February 4th. Because we didn't just have Christmas break or anything.

No comments: