Monday, January 28, 2008

Cleaning Lady

The cleaning lady comes twice a month and I'm pretty sure she's actually a retarded person that Rosé takes pity upon and pays to hang out in our apartment for a few hours here and there. Usually she just mops the floors over and over again and then yells at Caco (the dog) as he runs across them, falling down and making them muddy.

Rosé has coordinated her schedule with the cleaning lady's so they are never there at the same time, but I'm ALWAYS there since I'm less included in this coordination process. Basically, this means that I constantly walk into the kitchen holding a water-free mug with a teabag in it, then look at the disassembled stove that is undergoing her "cleaning" process and just mumble something incoherent and to back to my room. Tea-less.

Caco and I don't like her very much. She used to be on my better side back when she would make my bed but now she just mops my floor which may or may not make it dirtier than it was before she showed up and then goes on her merry way to inhabiting the rest of the house so I'm banished to my room. I'm coping with it.

No comments: